Boiler Repair Call-Out
Alternatively, you can chose Fixed Price Boiler Repair where parts are included in the price.
Your boiler sits at the heart of your home, bringing you heating and hot water whenever you need it. If you're experiencing a problem, wouldn’t it be good to know that a Gas Safe registered engineer you can trust, is just a few clicks away.
That’s where HomeServe – one of the UK’s leading home assistance providers – comes in.
Whether it's a defective pilot light, broken pump, leaky radiator or damaged pipes, the engineer will be able to give you a quote for it to be fixed or fix it there and then if it takes under 1 hour to fix and if no parts are needed.
Here’s how HomeServe’s fixed-price repair service works…
- Add the repair to your basket and select an AM or PM appointment – whichever suits you best
- You’ll receive an email confirming your booking and a text message reminder 24 hours before your appointment
- For a one-hour visit, you’ll pay a fixed price of £20. Please note that this doesn’t include the cost for any parts that may be needed
- If you need the engineer to stay for longer during the initial visit, this will be charged at an additional £48 per hour, paid directly to the engineers
- Should you need any parts, the engineer will always quote a cost for these and it’s your choice if you’d like us to go ahead and order them.
- Offer is for homeowners with a gas boiler.
Why choose HomeServe?
- You’ll have access to our network of HomeServe approved engineers
- There’s a 12-month guarantee on repairs
- Select an appointment window to suit you (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm)
- We've got over 20 years’ experience looking after the nation’s homes