An annual boiler service helps keep your boiler running smoothly
Your boiler sits at the heart of your home, bringing you heating and hot water whenever you need it. It’s important to get it checked regularly to make sure everything is working as it should be. In fact, servicing your boiler may reduce the risk of breakdowns and prolong its life.
To save you searching for a Gas Safe registered engineer you can trust, why not say hello to HomeServe – one of the UK’s leading home assistance providers? They’ve been keeping their customer’s lives moving for more than 20 years and in just a few clicks you could book an annual boiler service with a fully vetted engineer, at a time to suit you (Monday-Friday 9-5pm).
What’s more, they’ll even share hints and tips to help you get the most out of your boiler and keep it running as efficiently as possible.
Here’s what’s included in an annual boiler service through HomeServe…
- A full inspection of the flue, inspection and, where necessary, cleaning of the burner, combustion chamber, any injectors and heat exchanger, inspection of ignition devices, such as pilot lights and/or spark and flame sensing electrodes.
- Checking the integrity of all seals and gaskets on the boiler
- Ensuring that any condensate traps and drains are free from debris
- Testing the appliance in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions to ensure the heat input and/or operating pressure are correct, the effectiveness of the flue, that all ventilation requirements are to current standard, the correct operation of all safety devices and that the boiler is safe for continuous use.
- A final combustion analysis and measurement against tolerances set by the manufacturer’s instructions
- A test of all disturbed gas connections, carry out functional testing of heating and hot water
- An assessment of your current heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency.
The main exclusions are plumbing and heating breakdowns or problems. For more details, including Terms & Conditions, click here.
Why choose HomeServe?
- You’ll have access to their network of approved engineers
- Select an appointment window to suit you
- They’ve got over 20 years’ experience looking after the nation’s homes
- In 2017 HomeServe responded to 635,000 claims across the UK*.
*HomeServe Claims Data 2017.