An annual service to help keep your boiler running smoothly
You gas boiler is an essential part of your home. You rely on it to bring you heating and hot water.
Carrying out an inspection on your boiler will help keep it running smoothly throughout the year. A HomeServe approved Gas safe® registered engineer will conduct a service on your boiler. They will also offer advice and tips on using your heating more efficiently.
Having your boiler serviced regularly may reduce the risk of a breakdown, and may also help to prolong the life of your boiler.
We offer a range of cover for gas boiler breakdowns, which all come with a boiler health check. Click here to see the differences between an annual boiler service and a boiler health check.
If you'd like to look at cover for different areas of your home, why not take a look at the range here.
- A full inspection of the entire chimney structure, inspection and, where necessary, cleaning of the burner, combustion chamber, any injectors and heat exchanger, inspection of ignition devices i.e. pilot lights and/or spark and flame sensing electrodes
- Checking the integrity of all seals and gaskets
- Ensure that any condensate traps and drains are free from debris
- Testing the appliance in accordance with manufacturer's instruction to ensure: the heat input and/or operating pressure are correct, the effectiveness of the flue, that all ventilation requirements are to current standards, the correct operation of all safety devices and that the boiler is safe for continuous use
- A final combustion analysis and measurement against tolerances set by the manufacturer's instructions
- A test of all disturbed gas connections, carry out functional testing of heating and hot water
- A visual inspection of any other encountered gas appliances, written notification of any gas safety defect which may affect the safe operation of your appliances
- An assessment of your current heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency
Please see Product documents including T&C's for more details
Main exclusions are:
- Plumbing and heating breakdowns or problems
Apply after reading Important Information and Product Documents below
Why trust HomeServe?
- 24/7 claims line, 365 days a year
- Access to our network of approved engineers
- Over 20 years' experience taking care of UK homes, with over 635,000 claims responded to in 2017*
- 12 month's guarantee on most repairs
- You can read thousands of reviews from customers who have made a claim
- *HomeServe Claims Data 2017