Boiler repair Call-Out
Your boiler sits at the heart of your home, bringing you heating and hot water whenever you need it. If you experience a problem, wouldn’t it be good to know that a Gas Safe registered engineer you can trust, is just a few clicks away.
That’s where HomeServe – one of the UK’s leading home assistance providers – comes in.
Whether it’s a defective pilot light, broken pump, leaky radiator or damaged pipe, simply book an appointment window to suit you and you’ll pay a fixed-price call-out visit.
Here’s how HomeServe’s fixed-price repair service works…
- Add the repair to your basket and select an AM or PM appointment – whichever suits you best
- You’ll receive an email confirming your booking and a text message reminder 24 hours before your appointment
- For a one-hour visit, you’ll pay a fixed price of £66. Please note that this doesn’t include the cost for any parts that may be needed
- If you need the engineer to stay for longer during the initial visit, this will be charged at an additional £48 per hour
- Should you need any parts, the engineer will always quote a cost for these and it’s your choice if you’d like us to go ahead and order them.
Why choose HomeServe?
- You’ll have access to our network of approved engineers
- There’s a 12-month guarantee on repairs
- Select an appointment window to suit you (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm)
- They’ve got over 20 years’ experience looking after the nation’s homes
- In 2017 HomeServe responded to 635,000 claims across the UK*.
*HomeServe Claims Data 2017.